One of HBO’s most successful and popular series; Game Of Thrones has taken us on a medieval journey, although it is not recommended for minors because of their sexually charged scenes.
If you are a fan of the series, then you will love these things that maybe you did not know about Game of Thrones.
1. Robb Stark has already dated Jenna Louise Coleman to Doctor Who.
Actor Richard Madden, who plays the role of Robb Stark has dated female star Jenna Louise Coleman of Doctor Who.
2. Actor Samwell Tarly has a crush on his colleague and actor Richard Madden.
Soon after Jon Snow revealed his fantasy to Richard Madden, Samwell Tarly told the press he felt the same. In an interview, he said: “I find the values of the family very sexy, so I like someone like Robb Stark. He’s the man that makes me hot. I just blush to think about it. “
3. Theon Greyjoy is related to Lily Allen.
Theon Greyjoy, played by actor Alfie Allen, is actually the brother of Lily Rose Beatrice Cooper, best known professionally as singer Lily Allen.
4. Alfie Allen was involved with Ray Winstone’s daughter.
In real life, Alfie Allen was ready to marry the daughter of actor Ray Winstone, Jaime Winstone. The two became engaged in 2008, but separated in 2010. However recent news have stated that Alfie and Jaime have decided to rekindle their romance.
5. Rory McCann is an avid supporter of the Scottish Green Party.
Scottish actor Rory McCann in the role of The Hound may seem menacing, but he is actually more than most people think.McCann is a champion of a green movement in Scotland known as the Green Party.
6. Aidan Gillen had his big break after his role in Queer as Folk.
Aidan Gillen, more commonly known as Little Finger , came to fame after the role of a gay man in the series Queer as Folk.
7. Jerome Flynn used to be a member of a popular duo in the 1990s.
Actor Jerome Flynn, who currently plays the role of Bronn, used to be one of two members of the crooner duo known as Robson and Jerome. The English pop duo was most active during the latter part of the 1990s and was composed by Jerome Flynn and Robson Green.
8. Actor Jason Momoa is married to Lisa Bonet.
Jason Momoa, who plays the role of Khal Drogo, is in a relationship with American actress Lisa Bonet since 2005 and they were married in 2007.
9. Actor Jason Momoa played Haka in his test for the role
When actor Jason Momoa auditioned for the role of Khal Drogo, he performed Haka, a traditional war cry, dance or challenge of the Maori people of New Zealand.
10. Jojen Reed played a significant role in the popular movie “Love”
Actor Jojen Reed, the one who plays the role of Thomas Sangster, has acted since he was a child.
11. Robert Baratheon played a funny part in the popular movie The Full Monty.
One of the most striking characters in 1997 in the British comedy movie “The Full Monty” was the fat guy Fred. Today, fat Robert Baratheon is doing justice to his role as Mark Addy.
12. Charles Dickens is an ancestor of Viserys Targaryen
Actor Harry Lloyd, the one who played the role of Viserys Targaryen is the great grandson of the famous English writer and social critic Charles Dickens.
13. Walder Frey played the role of Argus Filch in the popular movie Harry Potter.
Actor David Bradley, who plays the role of Walder Frey was Argus Filch in Harry Potter, the Hogwarts janitor of witchcraft.
14. Ser Ilyn is a guitarist in a famous rock pub group.
Actor and musician Wilko Johnson, who plays the role of Sor Ilyn is also the guitarist of the pub rock group known as “Dr.FeelGood “.
15. Peter Dinklage played a playfully sexy role on the American television series Seinfield.
Actor Peter Dinklage, who now plays the role of Tyrion Lannister, used to be a part of the American TV series Seinfield. In the series, he was the ‘wake up guy’ known for his sexy voice.
16. Peter Dinklage is a vegetarian
What most fans do not know about actor Peter Dinklage is that he is a vegetarian. In fact, he actually eats tofu in scenes where he is bound to eat meat. He believes that being a vegetarian is the best thing he can do for animals.
17. Sean Bean has a “100% Blade” tattoo on his left shoulder.
Sean Bean, the actor who played the role of Ned Stark, has a tattoo “100% Blade” on his left shoulder in honor of his favorite football team Sheffield United AKA “The Blades.”
18. Jack Gleeson became famous for his role in Batman Begins
Irish actor Jack Gleeson who played the role of Joffrey Baratheon gained notoriety for his role as a young boy of The Narrows in the movie Batman Begins.
19. Joffrey Baratheon is afraid of heights
In one of his interviews, actor Jack Gleeson revealed that he was really scared of heights. He first described his fear when he and his family went to a hill on the west coast of Ireland known as the Skellig Rock.
20. Joffrey Baratheon was inspired by an actor in “Gladiator”
In doing justice to his role as Joffrey Baratheon, actor Jack Gleeson is largely influenced by the performance of Joaquin Phoenix in the film Gladiator. He admits that when he sits on his throne and makes that smile on his face, he remembers Phoenix.
21. Jaime Lannister is a fantastic cook
Jaime Lannister, played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, is a great cook. He is known for his “wicked chicken”, a dish where Parma ham is stuffed under the skin of chicken.
22. Samwell Tarly also appeared in the movie Merlin
The actor John Bradley who currently plays the role of Samwell Tarly, participated in the movie Merlin.
23. Kit Harington is a big fan of Bjork
Kit Harington (Jon Snow) admits that he is a big fan of Bjork, an Icelandic singer and songwriter, instrumentalist and producer. In one of his interviews, he shared how he panicked when he saw his idol sitting next to him at a restaurant in Iceland.
24. The theme song for the series “Game of Thrones” was remixed by Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren is a DJ and music producer from the Netherlands, a specialist in trance. He was elected Number 1 DJ in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012; by a vote of the Top 100 DJs of DJ Magazine, a record of 5 times.